Monday 8 August 2011

I Am Heel Crazie

I was a fan of high heels and I knew every women like them too and I'm sure every woman must have at least a pair of high heels.am I right? come in many fashionable high heels nowadays, there is 


sharp-pointed,




 some platforms,




 some bootie style,




 the rock,


 the nerd,





 the red,



the white


The black, 




the plain, a pattern,


 beautiful, ugly,


 expensive, inexpensive, and many more. just provide the money and u can have it and you are free to wear it in any situation, where and any time u want to.


Pendek kata i boleh gila meroyan tengok kasut2 nih....seme pun cantik2....cuma duit jer tak berapa cantik....if i can i would like to buy every single shoes above....but duit ku tak mengizinkan....dapat sepasang pun jadik la.....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click For CASH!!